For the price, it's hard to beat the CVLIFE 2.5x10 power rifle scope. We're not sure why there's a laser, but hey, who cares.
- Superb customer service
- Solid mounting
- Clear magnification
- Batteries and tools included
- Cover isn't that durable
- Laser sight isn't the best
CVLIFE Optics 2.5-10×40 Tactical Rifle Scope Review
The market has never been more competitive than today, and the popularity of the online market for virtually any item one might seek has shifted people’s interest from local retailers. If you’ll take a few minutes to search tactical scopes on the market, you’re bound to be confused with 1000s of options available on the market.
Choosing a single best product from the hoard of different products can be an exhausting task. However, if you know what you’re looking for the search now gets easier. If you’re still unsure, you’ll want to start off with something like the CVLIFE 2.5-10 x 40 Tactical Riflescope as a beginner.
- The scope from CVLIFE comes with an integrated red laser sight. The laser sight can be adjusted according to need and controlled independently.
- The product comes with free 20mm and 11mm rail mount.
- Mounting this scope on your rifle won’t be any hassle. The integrated mount allows quick and secure attachment to any weaver or Picatinny rails.
- One of the best features of this product is the detachable dual illuminated reflex sight with four reticle types.
- This scope features all metal construction, so you can be assured of its durability.
- Shipment of the product is done fast and all parts of the product seem to be in top-notch condition. Also, the customer service has been highly praised by the customers.
- The integrated scopes are mounted solid and there is not any technical imbalance with the scope.
- The magnification works great and there aren’t any issues regarding blurry vision.
- The package also includes a cleaning cloth, six AG10 batteries (three spares), two hex wrenches, five CR2032 batteries (3 spares), and a padded storage box for the scope.
- While the tactical scope itself seems quite sturdy and durable, the same can’t be said about the cover of the scope. The fitting seems a bit odd and the straps are really flimsy. You’ll need to be extremely careful not to break the straps as you place it in and out of the cover.
- The only slight disappointment with this product is the laser sight, which isn’t as expected. While it does get the job done, it could have been better. But of course, you can’t expect anything military grade for the price tag.
The long-range scope from CVLIFE is one of the fancier looking products on the market that is priced reasonably. It’s got all the features a normal shooter might need. Just remember that it’s a moderately priced scope and you can’t be expecting high-end military-grade features. For what it’s worth, this product mounts perfectly, the reticles work as they should, and it’s not that heavy either, despite its all-metal construction. The laser might seem slightly unsatisfactory for some, but you can always separate and maybe add a custom one. Overall, it’s a great value for the price tag.
It goes without saying that CVLIFE tactical scope can’t be the only product on the market worth talking about. Another very similar scope is the UUQ® 2.5-10×40 Clarity + Tactical Rifle Scope.
These products are different than each other and the CVLIFE magnified scope in terms of build quality, design, and the price tag, but the major goals of the products are more or less the same. It all comes down to what your requirements with a tactical scope are. Pricier products generally offer more, but if your needs are met by a cheap product, then there is no point in making a hole in your pocket.
If you were willing to forego the laser and increase your budget, we’d highly recommend the following alternatives in the same magnification range:
The CVLIFE tactical rifle scope is an amazing piece of gadget that offers sturdiness and durability, as well as high-quality features. The price tag is well justifiable due to the high-quality parts used in the construction of this product.
For a little bit more, an alternative for you is the UUQ tactical scope or UTG Bugbuster. The latter doesn’t feature a laser sight, but those can be added separately. With a bit higher build quality, it’s definitely one to consider.
If you’re looking for cheaper alternatives to the CVLIFE product, you’ll hardly find anything better.. The 2.5x-10x adjustable magnification provides a superb view of the target. The scope is also shockproof, waterproof, fog proof, and comes with an integrated side mounted laser. Red and green illuminated mil-dot reticle is featured here.
If you’re looking for a budget scope, then the CVLIFE product should be a fine option for you. But, if you really want some quality, then the choice is between the CVLIFE and the UUQ. Due to its slightly cheaper price tag and better quality of features, we prefer the CVLIFE riflescope.