Nikon P-223 3-9×40
Nikon makes quality glass, for all types of applications. Their scopes are well-regarded in the community, and the P223 line was designed specifically for the AR crowd. It's got a BDC reticle, meant for 55gr rounds, and it doesn't have an adjustable objective, nor is it a first focal plane scope. It is, however, a very clear, well-lit long range scope that's great at the range for not a lot of money. And that counts for a lot.
- Extremely well built
- Clear, crisp image
- Excellent light transmission
- Second focal plane
- Non-adjustable objective lens
Nikon P-223 3-9x40 Mate BDC 600
1 used from $ 160.00
- Generous, Consistent Eye Relief-Keeps your brow safe-even with the heaviest recoiling cartridges, lightweight rifles, and severe shooting angles.
- BDC 600 Reticle-Developed specifically for the trajectory of the .223 Rem /5.56 NATO round with 55-grain polymer tip bullet, the BDC 600 reticle offers shooters unique open circle aiming points and hash marks from 100 to 600 yards.
- Precise, 1/4-MOA Hand-turn Tactical-Style, Zero-Reset Turrets-Positive click reticle adjustments get you zeroed in quicker and maintain your setting-even withrepeated recoil.
- 100-yard Parallax Setting-Eliminates parallax for precise shooting.
- Waterproof/Fogproof-Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed
Nikon P223 3-9x40mm The Budget AR Optic
The Nikon p223 3-9x40 review its a low cost scope filled with features found on much higher priced models. The p223 comes with the Nikon BDC (bullet drop ...
Nikon P-223 3-9x40 Scope Review
Here's my review on the very affordable high quality Nikon P-223 3-9x40 Scope. This scope is specifically designed for AR15 type rifles chambered in ...
BCM SS410 + Nikon P-223 at 675 Yards
Another relatively newer shooter to long range. BCM SS410 16" upper with PSA lower and stock trigger shooting from 430 to 675 yards. 77gr CBC OTM 5.56mm ...